Lots of hamster stuff in Helmond [Sold]

Zoek je een hamster of hamsterspulletjes? Of wil je juist wat verkopen?

Moderator: I

Lots of hamster stuff in Helmond [Sold]

Berichtdoor arratetxu » 19 maart 2017 18:21

Hello,

For personal reasons, I had to leave the Netherlands and come back to Spain a year ago. I left many stuff from my hamstery there that I cannot pick up anymore. I have to say that some of the stuff might not be perfectly clean (one wheel is dirty, I think), and I cannot check if all the wheels are in perfect shape, so I am going to try to sell everything as fast as I can. For the first person who is willing to give me €40, she/he can have all of this:

This cage for dwarf hamster:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

And all this:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

In this pic there are 2 purple Flying Saucers, but I cannot find the plate of 1 of this. It might be there, but I woldn't count on it just in case it broke. The other 2 are there and they're the biggest in size:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Taking a closer look to this last picture:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

The pink thing in this picture in a SnuggleSafe; you put in in the microwaves to warm it up. I used it in some cases with sick/old hamsters or mothers/babies (instructions on the Internet. They sale it on Zooplus):

Afbeelding

As you can see, some things look old, some of them look new and a few are still packed/unsued. They have to be picked up in Helmond (recommended with a car because the big 3 tupper-wares are included). First serious person that reacts, can have it all.
Check my other posts for cheap cages and terrariums.
Laatst bijgewerkt door arratetxu op 18 apr 2017 22:31, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt.
arratetxu

Leeftijd: 36

Re: Lots of hamster stuff in Helmond

Berichtdoor xUnyJustSomeone » 18 apr 2017 22:14

Omg im really interested.. im going to live in spain as well.. i want it all.. can you ship it all?
xUnyJustSomeone

Hamsters: 3

Re: Lots of hamster stuff in Helmond

Berichtdoor arratetxu » 18 apr 2017 22:30

Sorry, it has just been picked up by a girl who owns a shelter for hamsters :(
arratetxu

Leeftijd: 36

Keer terug naar Vraag & aanbod